Closing Date: 17 July 2020
Location: Delmas, Mpumalanga
Apply for the Universal Coal Development Internships. Universal Coal Development! (Pty) Ltd invites unemployed graduates to apply for 24 months internship programme based at Kangala Colliery (Delmas). Read more about the Universal Coal Development Internships for unemployed graduates.
Universal Coal Development
The internship programme offers a structured opportunity to gain practical and meaningful work experience related to a field of study to allow unemployed graduates to gain work exposure to the following fields:
Field of Study:
- Mining Engineering – BU MIN20
- Geology – BU GEO20
- Metallurgy – BU MET20
- Environmental Management – BU ENV20
- Electrical Engineering – BU ELEC20
- Mechanical Engineering – BU MECH20
Please quote this reference numbers of the POST you are applying for in your applications.
To be considered for participation in the programme, the applicant must
- Be unemployed
- Has never taken part in any internship programme before
- Ensure high standard of safety and quality are adhered to
- Be prepared to undergo medical fitness test.
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your highest qualification (National Diploma, Degree etc.)
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE VKLM LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
How to Apply
Send your detailed CV to email@example.com
About Universal Coal Mining
Universal Coal, a mid-tier coal mining company, has a portfolio of producing, development and exploration assets located across South Africa’s major coalfields, providing investors with exposure to thermal and coking coal assets with the potential to develop into mines of regional significance with sustained production and cashflow.
To be a premier coal company, optimising value to all shareholders.
To acquire, develop and operate quality coal projects maximising returns through optimisation and growth, becoming a partner of choice.
Our values, the foundations on which the Company was established and continues to operate are:
- Honesty, transparency and respect
- Maintaining excellence in health, safety and environmental standards and social responsibility
- Growing shareholder value