Closing Date: 15 November 2020
Location: Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg
Provide hand-picked, talented graduates real-work experience to explore and expand their raw talent within key business units. Develop your technical, commercial and leadership skills and maximise your development to set you on the path to your long-term career.
Offer graduates a unique insight to a variety of career paths such as Human Resources; Finance and Administration; Marketing and Medical Marketing & Sales; Corporate Communications; Business Development and Improvement; Health Economics; Regulatory Affairs; Medical Services; legal and business analytics.
Designed to source and develop young talent for the future of CIPLA.
- Be accountable within business-critical areas where you will be required to integrate and participate in department deliverables and projects on a rotational basis.
- Work in a variety of departments to gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical business; including exposure to specialised areas and working cross-functionally.
- Collaboratively work in a team environment and independently using a variety of digital/virtual platforms.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently and perform under pressure, to extreme deadlines
- Apply a ‘Project Management mindset` to tasks and be responsible for a variety of deliverables
- Professionally and consistently communicate (verbal and written) to and with stakeholders; line management; project owners; colleagues; and team members
- Mine; manage, and analyse vast amounts of data using a variety of business intelligent software and tools
- Plan organize and conduct meetings both virtually and face to face.
- Learn and use a variety of digital software to deliver on tasks.
- Take ownership of personal development; learn from mistakes and share lessons with peers and fellow graduates.
We are looking for students who have completed their final year of study in the following disciplines:
- Humanities [Law, Human Resources, Industrial Psychology];
- Commerce [Accounting, Economics, Marketing];
- Sciences [Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering];
- Economic Management Sciences [Computer Science, Accounting};
- Health Sciences [Pharmacology]
- Work productively and efficiently
- Enjoy being challenged and working under pressure within a team and independently
- Good at absorbing information and analysing data to identify trends
- Ability to make fact-based decisions and propose innovative solutions.
- Drive, confidence and resilience to get things done.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and learn from mistakes
Please ensure you upload the following documents when applying:
- Copy of SA Identity Document
- Academic Transcripts (Final)
- Copy of Degree
- Copy of Matric Certificate