Vhembe TVET College Learnership R2500 Per Month X70 Positions. Vhembe TVET College in Partnership with Lephalale TVET are inviting qualified unemployed youth to participate in the learnership.
Vhembe Tvet College Learnership 2021
- Applicants must be in possession of at least Grade 12 majored by mathematics
- Be unemployed between 18 and 35 years
- Has never participated in the same learnership opportunity before
- Be a South African citizen
- Be a resident of Vhembe District in Limpopo Province.
Electronics NQF Level 3
Passed Grade 12 with Mathematics
Stipend: R2500 per month
Period: 12 months
Starting Date: 06/10/2020
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be hand delivered to Vhembe Tvet College (central office). Applications must be accompanied by a detailed cv, a covering letter and original certified copies( not older than 6 months) of qualifications, ID copies and proof of residential address.