Vodacom is Hiring: See Positions Here, Discover Our Graduate Programme applications in 2019 open. Find details below and send your application.
We’re looking for the future leaders of our business – today’s graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape their world. If that’s you, the Discover Graduate Program will provide you with an accelerated career path.
Gaining high business exposure from day one, you’ll experience rotations in different areas of our organisation. We’re committed to developing and inspiring fresh talent so you can expect plenty of support and guidance as you develop your skills in your chosen field. It’s a challenging and rewarding adventure, and as you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts you’ll develop the solutions that will shape our customers’ futures and yours.
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 25 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation prior to 1994, however citizens of DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
Applying for a graduate Programme position
- Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
- Complete the questionnaire below by choosing any one category from the list and answering all questions correctly.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire successfully, you will only then be prompted to apply accordingly.
- Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
Applications close on 31 August 2019
How to Apply
To apply click here.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you