It’s that time of the year! We are looking for the future leaders of our business – today’s young graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape our world.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom and to Create an opportunity for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the telecommunications environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 3 year qualification – Degree or Diploma with specialization in:
- Engineering (Electrical Engineering Light Current),
- Technical diploma (S4, T3, N6)
- Sales & Marketing
- BCom Finance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
In additional to the above listed requirements, the candidate must:
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid ID
- Aged between 18 – 25 years
- Young South African citizens living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. A medical certificate confirming disability from a registered medical practitioner will be required.
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 15 January 2018
Location: Midrand and Vodacom regional Offices
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.