Volvo Group Southern Africa offers Graduates and Interns the opportunity to packed with learning activities, international experiences and networking opportunities await you in the international graduate program.
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society.
To qualify for the International Graduate Program you will need:
- A university degree, preferably MSc in Engineering science, Computer science, Business administration or Logistics
- A maximum of two years previous working experience prior to, or after graduation
- Solid English skills. Additional languages are meritorious
- A valid work permit for the country to which you apply
- Strong communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and personal drive
How to Apply
We partner with the best higher education institutions across the world to identify young people with potential and develop their talent.
If you would like to be one of us, we have plenty of opportunities for you to discover.
Apply for an internship or a summer job, do your thesis work with us or meet us next time we come to your campus.
Closing date 14 November 2019
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.