Webbers is Hiring 209X Positions
Graduate Programme opportunity for Graduates who are seeking workplace experience. Webbers are looking to recruit 209 graduates to work at our Stores and other administration departments.
Work at Webbers
These opportunities will be based at our various Stores in Gauteng, Tshwane, Mpumalanga, Free state/Vaal and KZN. The successful Graduates will be reporting to Store Managers.
Graduates will be assigned tasks and responsibilities to match their knowledge, skills, competencies and training objectives to ensure that they are exposed to a complete retail workplace experience for the duration of 12 months (Degree) and 18 months (TVET N6 students).
- W&R SETA Graduate Programme 2019/2020
Graduates with completed Degrees and N6 TVET in:
- Retail Business Management, Retail and Marketing Management, and Marketing.
- Completed Degree in Retail Business Management, Retain and Marketing Management, and Marketing.
- Completed N6 in in Retail Business Management, Retain and Marketing Management, and Marketing.
Webbers is looking to recruit 209 graduates to work at our Stores and other administration departments.
- No experience required
- Must not be employed
If you are interested, please email Precious Maphumulo – Training and Development Manager at email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is the 22 February 2019.
Closing Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you