Apply for the Wholesale Sector Learnerships Smartcall
Seeking unemployed individuals interested in participating in a Learnership within the wholesale and retail sector for a period of 1 year (12 months). More details about the Wholesale Sector Learnerships Smartcall positions.
Basic Salary: R2500 per month with commission at 3% of sales
You may also apply for: Call Centre Learnership X50 EMS Opportunities
Criteria and requirements for entry:
- Must be South African citizen with valid SA ID
- Must be between ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Work placement will be in the following areas (Phokeng or Thabane or Seraleng or Meriting or Central Rustenburg or Thabane or Boitekong or Entabeni respectively)
- Must have passed grade 12
- Must have passed English
- Must have passed Maths
- Must NOT have previously completed WR Operations chainstore
- Must provide a CERTIFIED copy of their ID, matric results, medical proof of disability (if applicable) and cv.
- No previous work experience necessary but would be advantageous
- Must have a passion for customer service, excellent interpersonal skills, work in a team, and a desire and potential to learn
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Must have basic phone skills
- Willing to work during peak periods,
- Must either live in Phokeng or Thabane or Seraleng or Meriting or Central Rustenburg or Thabane or Boitekong or Entabeni espectively or be able to travel daily to the above mentioned areas respectively.
Source Link: Click Here