- NCV Level 4 / N6 = R 4000 per month
- National Diploma / Degree = R 5000 per month
Closing Date: 13 February 2016
DURATION: 12 Months
Waterberg TVET College is inviting applicants who have not previously participated in any Internship programme and currently unemployed, to gain work experience and exposure in the areas as specified underneath.
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 31-33 – Marketing Management (Central Office/Business Studies Centre/IT and Computer Science Centre)
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 34 – Marketing Management (Engineering and Skills Training Centre)
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 35 – Marketing Management (Thabazimbi Campus (Regorogile)
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 36 – Human Resources (Central Office)
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 37-38 – IT Technician (Central Office/Thabazimbi Campus)
- REF: WTVET 2017 / 39-40 – Receptionists (Central Office/Thabazimbi Campus)
- NCV Level 4 / N6 / National Diploma / Degree
How To Apply
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Applicants should ensure that they meet the requirements of the post they apply for * The above mentioned applications should be submitted on a Z83 form, obtainable from all Public Service Departments (reflecting the relevant reference number) accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of all Qualifications, ID and Driver’s License * Faxed , e-mailed and late applications will not be considered * If you have not heard from the College within two months of the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful * The College reserves the right not to make appointment(s) to the advertised post(s).* The college will unfortunately not incur any cost due to the process of appointment of candidates to these posts.
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO:
POSTAL ADDRESS: The Principal, Waterberg TVET College, Postnet Suite #59, Private Bag X 2449, MOKOPANE, 0600 or HAND DELIVERY: The Principal, Waterberg TVET College, C/O Totius and Hooge Streets, MOKOPANE or Thabazimbi Campus, Regorogile, Extension 5.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.