Apply for the SITA Internship Positions. SITA has 80 opportunities for Internships across the country in the Information Technology, Project Management, Human Resources, Finance and Food Services. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA. Read more about the SITA Internship Positions in different areas.
Closing Date: 17 July 2020
Location: All Provinces
STIPEND: R 5 500 per month
LOCATION : SITA
DURATION: 12 months
|Gauteng [x50]Information Technology, Project Management, Human Resources, Finance, Food Services and ElectricalEngineeringgpinterns2020@sita.co.za|
|Eastern Cape [x2]Lan and DesktopTechniciansecinterns2020@sita.co.za|
|Western Cape [x5]Software Developers, Lan and Desktop Technicians and ProjectAdministrators.email@example.com|
|Northern Cape [x3] Network Technicians and ProjectAdministratorsncinterns2020@sita.co.za|
|Free State [x2]SoftwareDevelopersfsinterns2020@sita.co.za|
|Mpumalanga [x3]Lan and Desktop Technicians, Human Resource Administrators and SoftwareDevelopersmpinterns2020@sita.co.za|
|Kwa-Zulu Natal [x8]Lan and DesktopTechnicianskzninterns2020@sita.co.za|
|Limpopo [x7]Lan and Desktop Technicians,Software Developers, Network Administrators, Office Administrators and Supply Chain Administratorslpinterns2020@sita.co.za|
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year National Diploma in ICT or applicable required field;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme;
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
More info at www.sita.co.za
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA ID document.
Send CV’s to the applicable province you are applying for and indicate clearly the field of interest on the subject.
Read also: AVI Internship Programme 2021
NOTE: SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups residing in Gauteng.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicants documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.