Young Talent Development programme is geared towards offering workplace exposure to unemployed, qualified individuals within the financial service industry, in line with their field of study.
- You must be an unemployed South African citizen
- Have a minimum matric certificate to apply for a Learnership programme
- Applicants should understand, and aspire to work in the Financial Service Industry, and
- Be computer literate
The learnership programmes are offered to applicants in line with their study field or future career aspirations. Learners will attend classes internally towards completing one of the required qualifications and also assume normal duties (hands-on experience) to complement their studies. The programmes extend over a period of 12 months
TCF as part of job
- Fulfil his/her duties in such a manner that the relevant TCF outcomes are delivered
- Constructively speaks up about any TCF short-coming in any part of the business
- Quickly owns up to any mistakes or oversights he/she may be party to that may have negative TCF consequences
How to Apply
Apply Online Before 12 January 2017
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.