Black Friday (29 November 2019) marks the biggest shopping date on the consumer calendar and Zando.co.za promises another big year with even bigger deals.
Enter the Zando.co.za site and discover the #ZandoBlackout experience. In the coming days, Zando.co.za will be “blacking out” exclusive and once-off deals in the lead up to the big day.
The 16 new daily teaser deals apply during the week leading up to the #ZandoBlackout Sale (25-28 November). This means savings of up to 70% off top brands like adidas, Puma, New Balance and Sissy Boy.
The exclusive #ZandoBlackout Sale deals will be revealed at 12 am on Black Friday morning. With limited stock, we highly suggest setting your alarms and getting online or on your app early so you don’t miss out.
In addition to the deals and upon entry into the #ZandoBlackout Sale, 5 lucky winners will win their wishlist back to the value of R5000 each – which they can use to shop on the day. Now that’s a win-win situation!
What’s better is that there’s no need to stand in long lines to bag a bargain.
Simply visit the Black Friday page to keep up to date with the Black Friday deals and download the app on iOS & Android to receive exclusive offers.
Black Friday Deals RSA
- Download JET Black Friday 2019 Catalogue
- Boxer Black Friday 2019 Specials
- Edgars BLACK FRIDAY 2019 Up to 50% Off
- Cash Crusaders BLACK FRIDAY 2019 and Weekend Specials TVs/Smartphones/Electronics and More
- Ackermans BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- Spar Specials November 2019
- Mr Price Black Friday 2019 Deals
- South African Retailers Offering BLACK FRIDAY Deals for 2019
- Teljoy BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- AutoTrader Black Friday Car Deals of The Year
- adidas BLACK FRIDAY Deals 2019
- Makro Black Friday Deals 2019 Revealed
- Takealot Black Friday Deals 2019
- Superbalist Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Zando Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Pick n Pay Black Friday Deals 2019
- Shoprite Black Friday Specials 2019
- Checkers BLACK FRIDAY Specials 2019
- Truworths Black Friday 2019
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.