Zando: HR Internship programme
Company : Zando
Location :Cape Town, South Africa
Job Type : Full-Time
Date listed: 16 October 2019
Zando Human resource Internship programme
At Zando, we can offer you flexible working hours, a high learning curve and a fun and fast pace work environment! If you are love working with people in a dynamic and process driven team, then this is the opportunity for you!
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in all areas of the HR function.
- Key duties being:
- Daily general HR Administration
- Assisting with performance management
- Assisting with the onboarding process
- Updating of policies and creating policy handbook
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects/tasks, eg. filing,
- Assist with the organization of Company events
- Research and implement engagement initiatives
Essential skills, education and knowledge required:
- A degree in HR / Industrial Psychology
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be proactive, accurate and meticulous.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Detail conscious.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
Ability to live the Zando values:
- Delivering customer satisfaction;
- Leading completely;
- Going the extra mile;
- Being adventurous, open-minded and creative;
- Creating a fun positive team spirit;
- Embracing and driving change.
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.