Diesel Mechanic Learnership Programme
Closing Date: 24 May 2019
Job Level: B1
Education and Experience
- NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy) and all other relevant subj essential
- Or Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with at least 40% in English Mathematics and Physical Science
- Or N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
- Previous experience as an artisan assistant would be considered an advantage.
- To be trained towards an Artisan qualification
Physical / Legal Requirements:
- Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
- All mechanic learners will be required to pass Dover test
Royal Bafokeng Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Company’s Employment Equity Policy. Incomplete CV’s and / or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful. The CV unsuccessful applications shall not be returned unless on request by the applicant.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may forward their applications to the Recruitment Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or deliver applications to Recruitment Departments. Internal Candidate’s must inform their supervisors upon aphiplying.
Find other Learners
(Visited 913 times, 1 visits today)
How to Combine Your Subjects or Credits to Get a Matric CertificateH
If you wrote matric in more than one examination sitting and you want to combine your credits to qualify for a National Certificate, i.e. Senior Certificate (SC) or National Senior Certificate (NSC), you must apply for Replacement certificate: change of status. The department does not automatically combine your credits, unless you wrote a supplementary examination.
You can apply for confirmation statement of results while waiting for the National Certificate.
What should you do?
Pay the prescribed fee by postal order at the Post Office, cash at DBE/PED office or by cheque.
Go to the nearest DBE/PED offices with the following documents:
Your results from all examination sittings
The original identity document (ID) and a certified copy.
The proof of payment
Alternatively you can download form, Replacement Certificate: Change of Status, fill it in and post it with the attached documents including the postal order to: Private Bag X895, Pretoria, 0001
How long does it take?
It takes four to six weeks for Replacement certificate: change of status. The combination statement of results is obtainable immediately.
How much does it cost?
It will cost you R107.00 for the Replacement certificate, and if you want a statement of results, it will cost you an additional R45.00. These fees are valid from 01 April 2018 until 31 March 2019.
Form to complete
Replacement Certificate: Change of Status
Who to Contact
National office: 012 357 4511/13
Eastern Cape: 043 604 7709/73
Free State: 051 404 8000
Gauteng: 011 355 0588
KwaZulu-Natal: 031 327 0538/0331
Limpopo: 015 290 7747/7830
Northern Cape: 053 839 6585
North West: 018 384 3100/51
Western Cape: 021 467 2483
Mpumalanga: 013 766 0033
Find more topics about matric
(Visited 665 times, 1 visits today)
How to Apply for a Replacement of Your Damaged or Lost Matric Certificate
Have you lost or damaged your matric certificate? If yes, no problem. If you lost or damaged your original matric certificate, you can apply for replacement at the Department of Basic Education (DBE) or Provincial Education Department (PED) by completing the Replacement application form.
You can request for the statement of results while waiting for the issue of your certificate.
If the certificate is damaged, you must return the damaged certificate to the Department of Basic Education (DBE) or Provincial Education Department (PED).
What should you do?
- Pay the prescribed fee by postal order at the Post Office, cash at DBE / PED office or by cheque.
- Go to the nearest DBE/ PED offices with the following documents:
- An affidavit stating what happened to your certificate (i.e. if it is lost or damaged) the original national/ senior certificate (if it is damaged), this is not applicable if it is lost
- The original identity document (ID) and a certified copy.
- Alternatively you can download form, Application for a Replacement Certificate Std’s 5,6,7,8,9,10 or Grade 12, fill it in and post it with the attached documents including the postal order to: Private Bag X895, Pretoria, 0001
How long does it take?
It takes between four to six weeks for a Replacement certificate to be issued (for records on the system). You can obtain your statement of results immediately.
For records not on the system, it will take longer as records needs to be retrieved from the Archives and loaded on the system.
How much does it cost?
- Replacement certificate: R107.00
- Statement of results: additional R45.00
You may apply and pay for the re-issue ONLINE (www.eservices.gov.za)
National and Provincial Contacts:
- National office: 012 312 5845/6/7
- Eastern Cape: 043 604 7709/73
- Free State: 051 404 8000
- Gauteng: 011 355 0588
- KwaZulu-Natal: 031 327 0538/0331
- Limpopo: 015 290 7747/7830
- Mpumalanga: 013 766 0033
- Northern Cape: 053 839 6585
- North West: 018 384 3100/51
- Western Cape: 021 467 2483
Source: Department of Education
(Visited 289 times, 1 visits today)
Mercedes- Benz South Africa Internship Programme
Closing Date: 29 May 2019
Location: East London
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 7 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”
Other Important information
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 31 July 2019 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz Graduate / Internship Programme
(Visited 1,146 times, 1 visits today)
Gauteng Human Settlement Internship Programme
CLOSING DATE: 31 MAY 2019
Location: GAUTENG PROVINCE
STIPEND: R 5 000 PER MONTH
The Department of Human Settlements offers Internship opportunities to unemployed South African Graduates who wish to apply in the fields that are in line with the Departments core business. Applicants must not have been previously employed in any Internship Programme or be studying towards a qualification.
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have completed a tertiary qualification at National Diploma and Degree level in any of the below mentioned fields. Must be in between the ages of 18 – 35 yrs of age and a South African citizen. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to interviews to determine their suitability. The successful candidates will be required to sign a 24 months Internship Programme contract with the Department of Human Settlements. Applications must be submitted on a 283 form with the following attachments: a certified copy of your matric certificate, highest qualification, ID document and CV. The Z83 form can be obtainable from any Public Service Department.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED:
- Civil Engineering Ref NO:0001,
- Building Engineering Ref No:0002.
- Construction Science Ref No:0003,
- Construction Management Ref No:0004.
- Town Planning Ref No:0005,
- Quantity Surveying Ref No:0006.
- (Research & Planning Ref No:007 applications for the Research & Planning Internship Programme must be submitted at 11 Diagonal Road JHB CBD 4th Floor HCUD UNIT and not the Regional offices )
How To Apply
Please be notified that applicants are requested to submit/hand deliver their applications according to the geographical areas in which they live in Gauteng Province, for details on where the applications should be submitted please refer to the table below failure to submit accordingly will result in an automatic disqualification.
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements, 11 Diagonal Road JHB CBD 4th Floor |
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements JHB Region 129 Fox Street 5th Floor Room 504|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Tshwane Region No. 50 Hamilton Street, Arcadia Pretoria 0001|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Ekurhuleni Region No 68 Voortrekker Road, 4th Floor Nevada Building Alberton 1426|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Krugersdorp/Mogale City Region No 56 Burger Street Krugersdorp|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Sedibeng Region 28 Market Vereeniging 1930|
We welcome applications from persons with disabilities. Correspondence will be limited shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us within three (3) months of closing di of the advert, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
(Visited 931 times, 1 visits today)